Background

Friday, September 24, 2010

Marathon for the Cure.



As many of you may already know, the past few months I have been training to run my first marathon. I (along with Shaun and Meagan) will set out to complete the 26.2 mile run on December 5th at the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in Las Vegas! In collaboration with my marathon, I have decided to also raise money for breast cancer research through Susan G. Komen's Marathon for a Cure in honor of Mom's 12-year battle with the disease. Help me reach my goal of $1000! For more details check out my fundraising page at: Lauren Wied's Race to Raise!. Thank you for your support!


Love,
Lauren




1 comment:

  1. Good luck girlie!!! Wish we could be there to cheer you on but we'll be be thinking of you on December 5th, for sure!!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete